How Hot is Jaipur Today?

What STEM activity are you doing today? *Just an outing
STEM take-home point of today:??

STEM activity pictures: ??

1 Like

The weather was hot still temperature was below 35degree…so whats really making it so hot …is it the humidity …

I can see trees with flowers …can i guess which season is it …i can atleast guess which tree or plant …it’s a shrub …with red flowers …can someone tell me the name

5 Likes

Authenticity is not the one which is known so trust cannot be known ?find out what is known and

1 Like

I am in 2776 …can you tell where i am …

4 Likes

What is the significance of Nms 2779 ???

2 Likes

we did an outing session to observe our surroundings including the types of tree ,birds ,insects etc.
we observed the temperature and humidity of jaipur. and after some research we found the temperature to be 31 degree celsius and humidity to be 70% on the website weather.com

3 Likes

I have heard about simple and compund when intrest had to calculated in math …can you tell me what it has to with plants

2 Likes

What exactly was the temperature & relative humidity at the time of your outing ?
What is method we can use to find out this ? @Vandana

3 Likes

What all did u observe about plants?

3 Likes

Do plants sleep ?? Give substantial reason for whether ur answer is yes or no ??

4 Likes

Is that your extension number? @vandana

3 Likes

So you mean that to check authenticity of any information it should be cross checked?

4 Likes

Any photos? @madhavkaul

2 Likes

Relative humidity has to be in relation to some weather parameter .

.like temperature … should i use a hygrometer …what if i don’t have one

4 Likes

Can we make our own hygrometer …what things would i need …

3 Likes

more like cross referenced

3 Likes

We see such type of granules in soil very often. What are theseAnd how r they formed in aoil?

6 Likes

Is it something related to id?@shubh

These are the excretion of earthworm usually called as casting .

3 Likes

By observing the soil can we guess about the relative humidity …are these granules due to a living component or a non living component …of environment

1 Like