How To Measure Nail Ink Mark Length, Using ImageMeter?

Download ImageMeter app using following link:

-Open ImageMeter app
-Select a double headed arrow icon in
imagemeter app

IMG_20190616_144008

-Place arrow from starting point and draw
a line till ending point. Example of measuring
length from bottom end to tip of nail is given
below:

-Once you draw the line, you get reading of
measurement of that length automatically
-This is how you can measure distance
between any two points using imagemeter
-Upload the photo of nail ink mark in
ImageMeter app and measure length from
bottom end of nail to voter’s ink mark,
following these steps

1 Like

Don’t we have to calibrate ImageMeter? How does it know if it is a finger or a tree?

Exactly! Also, won’t the reading change depending upon the picture? If the distance of taking picture changes in next picture, so will the reading. I guess keeping a scale besides the finger will help in calibration.

1 Like

Please refer the following link, it has procedure with calibration of imagemeter

Ideally this wiki page should be edited. @bivasnag could you add the details of the other page in this one. The idea of a wiki page is that every one edits at a single page collaboratively.

1 Like

Other page in the sense like other apps or something @GN

Since you wanted to improve the page on measuring size, it is good to improve the current page itself. Creating one more page will confuse visitors. You are allowed to improve the same page by editing, in true wiki spirit :slight_smile:

I tried to do it but for that I Ghar to change the entire framing so I did in the wiki page giving the exact details page @GN

If new framing is a requirement, I suppose it is requirement of this page itself. We cannot abandon one and create another. Your contributions are very important when you edit to improve the quality of content as well as presentation.

1 Like

Okk sir i will do the same from the next time

Can I edit the post made earlier and then delete the wiki I made @GN

1 Like

That will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like