11 5v Buzzer 2 10-50
12 10 k Potentiometer (with Knob) 2
13 Push to on switches 10
14 RGB Led 2
15 9v DC 1 A Adapter 1

Basic Tool List

S.No Tool Price
1 Multimeter 300-1700
3 Soldering Iron 25 W 230v 200-750 depends on accessories like solder sponge, stand spare bits
4 60-40 Flux cored solder wire 100-120 50gm. Tin 60% Lead 40%
5 Desoldering pump (optional) 170-300
6 Screwdriver set
7 Nose plier
8 Twieezer set
9 Stripper
10 Nipper
11 Mini Saw with blade
12 Glue Gun and glue sticks
13 Fevikwik and fevicol
14 Vero PCB
3 Likes

We have updated this wiki and also added tentative cost for each component. Please go through it.

2 Likes

You should also mention price in INR.

Can you help us for innovative projects using Arduino or raspberry pi

3 Likes

Can we make a programmable time-lapse camera using Raspberry Pi?

You can also make an IOT Micro Weather Station either using Raspberry Pi or Arduino. Please visit Invitation: IOT Micro Weather Station - MakerSpace Chat - ChatShaala

Some other innovative and interesting projects are building DIY Lab Instruments, We will be posting soon about them. Meanwhile for lab instruments you can also visit the following links:

http://www.gaudi.ch/GaudiLabs/?page_id=328

1 Like

Nice to know about that you are an incharge of ATL of your school, it boost me to write again.

I would like to encourage you , and your students to make an IOT Weather Station and Deploy it at the top of your school building and record the weather data. I have already shared link for it.

Building an IOT Micro weather Station will help students to explore and implement the concepts of mathematics and physics, brainstorming on design thinking, reading sensors and doing calibration, making hardware (electronics), 3D designing & 3D printing, writing code (software), Internet of Things (IOT) and analysis of data.

Please visit the following link to watch our deployed weather station and dashboard where it is publishing its data:

I hope you will find this project interesting and will look forward for your involvement in the project.

For any question, feel free to ask.

3 Likes

I am trying to imagine if every ATL will have one IoT microweather station. What a day that will be.

3 Likes

That is a super idea @GN
I will make one . But have to procure the components that take time.

4 Likes

Please give a link where you gave the cost etc. Without link given to us, it is like me talking to you in Swahili!

3 Likes

The links are given, i am sharing all the links related to IOT Micro Weather Station once again.

For building an IOT Micro Weather Station please visit:

For watching our deployed IOT Micro Weather Station please visit:

For Bill of Material (BOM) of an IOT Micro Weather Station please find:

4 Likes

Hi @ABHISHEK_CHANDRAKAR.
Great to know a Atal tinkering lab incharge. Have you done any projects? Would be very interesting to know about them.

1 Like

yup we have made
1.Mine detecting Shoes
2. Verical Wind Turbine
3.Bluetooth Car

3 Likes

Tell us the procedure to make this

How we will display the output in computer

2 Likes

Just go through the Invitation: IOT Micro Weather Station - MakerSpace Chat - ChatShaala

For publishing data we are using thingsboard (an open source IOT platform), hosted it on our server as iot.metastudio.org. When you finish the task 1 of IoT Micro Weather Station: Temperature and Humidity - MakerSpace Chat - ChatShaala, we will be providing you an account on our it server, where you can create your own dashboard and visualise the data.

For creating dashboard and publishing the data on it, links are provided in the project.

Happy exploring and Making! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

I am wanting to make this weather station I do have essential tools and components listed in the bill of materials but not 3d printer what can be done

4 Likes

@Kushagramathur You can try out using simple plastic objects around us. Check out the weather station thread by @Farhan here.

3 Likes

Also, depending on where you are located, you ought to easily find a local laser cutting service - they don’t cost a lot. If you can do the design, an enclosure can be laser cut from acrylic sheets (3mm / 5mm / 6mm thick) for quite cheap

3 Likes

thank you for the help i know how to design and we have 3d printer in our school but currently due to covid we are not going school.

2 Likes

3D printer is not a necessity for most projects. We can opt for several jugad ideas from what we have.

1 Like