Invitation to chat!

We know most of you are eager to share some STEM thing around you. You can post them in the STEM Chat category.

noun_chat_2612157

Today we have decided the site at HBCSE for deploying our IOT Micro Weather Station . Soon pictures of weather station will be posted.

2 Likes

We should get the batteries opertional too.

2 Likes

The site we located is perfect for solar panels, so that the micro-weather station will be completely off the grid.

1 Like

Can we create separate threads for discussion in this section? @GN

Yes where we can put our daily updates and what are the scientific things we do on the day @GN

I got it @bivasnag
STEM Chat - ChatShaala

Cubists can share their daily plan of work or stories of their work in ‘Chat’ section by clicking New Topic icon

1 Like

Urgent! Please post plans for today on CUBE work , whatever it may be!
Let’s start without a break!
Please tell how many saw this chat and are planning to respond…
Please respond right now!

Please request them to to create separate thread by creating a relevant topic.

Let’s first get it posted here or wherever it is easy to get posted ! Then we can guide!
To many of us who are new it is very difficult to negotiate and go to the specified locales!

Right now we have an interesting post from CUBE Kolanchery! Nothing can be as best as this on Curiosity driven photo which can take us to the latest frontiers in Science! I am persuading this person to post it to COOL STEM Games . But, I myself do not know where to lead him specifically to. He has two brilliant photos to start with…

1 Like

Wonderful to know about Kolanchery! It will be inspiring to know their story. Please ask them to register and then login, and look for

https://stemgames.metastudio.org/c/chat

They can create a topic (Topics create a thread for discussion). If they need more help, they can post at

1 Like

Yes. Of course! By now people figured that out.

Here in the STEM chat category.