Not clear where to begin?

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Please give step by step instruction in simple language, how to register/ join STEM Games , preferably with clickable links!

By Monday we will post some help videos.

ok can you give me guidelines on projects

1 Like

Is the answer politeness? Or just a normal kind on example?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

I think you should say
@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

I hope you are with us in giving feedback to make this easy to play! @drpartha

YES, I wanted to, and tried my best. Considering the attitude and reaction of thisgroup, I have decided to quit and have also written to the Leader to unsubscribe me /deregister me asap. I will not be answering any queries or mail which I get from this group. Sorry for this.

It is very disappointing to know this. I havenā€™t seen any such request from you. It is very harsh to say that our attitudes are misplaced.

Why should the leader of the site has to unsubscribe you? It is not clear unsubscribe you from what?

I donā€™t know shall I speak in between elder personā€¦but I belief everything which starts for something great to achieve has to go through a particular preparatory phase and STEM GAMES is one the first app I know to take on such an initiative to develop and change the current mindset of people approaching to science and taking up such a huge responsibility needs someone to guide them that were we can help them to improve and we being a part of it should be happily helping them with the best we could give so that the change can happen as evolution is a function of time we need to wait to see the change @GN

2 Likes

Thanks for your time!

I expect you will find Delete Account option at this page:

https://stemgames.metastudio.org/u/drpartha/preferences/account

In case you do not find it due to some reason, let me know.

Where is the ā€œdelete accountā€ link/hook ?

It is strange that you cannot find the delete account link.

It is at the bottom of the link I gave you.

E.g. see these two pictures:

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

Follow the given instructions to know more about @discobot and STEMGAMES

3 Likes

Thanks for sticking with me @Sjuday2527! I made this for you, I think youā€™ve earned it:

Thatā€™s all for now! Check out our latest discussion topics or discussion categories . :sunglasses:

You blazed through this like an advanced user indeed :bow:

Thatā€™s all I have for you.

Even I got the basic as well as the advance user tutorial certificateā€¦thanks @discobot

3 Likes