Problems regarding ESP8266 and IoT projects

THE TOPIC IS REGARDING IoT AND ARDUINO BASED PROJECTS .

2 Likes

We are simply trying to connect our arduino to the blynk app using an esp8266 module . So to check our module we uploaded lots of default wifi programs like Scan networks from the arduino ide . So the module has the power and blue led on and blinking but we are not able to read the data through the serial monitor . Even the Tx and Rx led of the arduino aren’t blinking . Everything is fine with the program but we think that our connections are the cause of the trouble . It would be helpful if someone helped us with the connections .
We have uploaded the image of our connections above .

4 Likes

What is the function of Reset?

4 Likes

Reset pin of the esp module or the connection we did from the arduino’s reset pin

4 Likes

Both. Please explain each separately.

4 Likes

@Ujjwal could you find the function of Reset pin?

3 Likes

The function of reset is to start the program that is uploaded to the esp8266 module or the Arduino from the beginning. If we connect the reset pin of either Arduino or the Wifi module to lower potential they will reset. The pin diagram mentioned above is not working because the reset pin of Arduino is connected to the ground so the program is in a loop of restarting again and again

3 Likes

The arduino is prevented from all operations by the constant low on the Reset pin. It will start only if the reset pin is taken high. This is the case with all devices. Occasionally one may come across a device with an active high reset.

4 Likes

CAN YOU CHECK THE CODE AND YOU CAN TAKE BLYNK LIBRARY FROM THE INTERNET .
THEN YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD IN NODE MCU, THEN FIX YOU LED IN BREADBOARD, THEN CONNECT JUMPER CABLES, PIN 7 AND GND. THEN OPEN BLYNK APP AND SET IT O 1 IN PIN AND ADD PIN YOU WANT THEN SEE IT IS SAWING ONLINE MCU OR NOT, IF NOT TELL ME I WILL MAKE VIDEO ON IT FOR YOU ON MY CHANNEL.:wave::+1: GOOD LUCK…