Writing in Marathi or Hindi

Can I post in Marathi or Hindi language.
Some members in HBCSE would like to post in Marathi…

Every language is beautiful in it’s own way. Do not hesitate to write in regional languages. Unless we use it will see its demise. Hegemony of one language over other is intolerable.

5 Likes

But if some is posting in marathi we should have the feature of translation otherwise many people will not connect to the thing that is written so people like me will not be able to contribute so if we have a translation option it will be good for this process @meena74

5 Likes

हाँ तुम कर सकते हो। Yes you can do it.

6 Likes

:blush: फोन से हो राहा है। लॅपटॉप से करना है

I can type in Marathi /Hindi from mobile… I need to check from laptop also…

5 Likes

पीसी कडून पोस्टिंग, परंतु थोडासा फसवणूक करुन. Posting from pc, but with a little cheating.
పిసి నుండి పోస్ట్ చేస్తోంది, కానీ కొద్దిగా మోసంతో
பிசியிலிருந்து இடுகையிடுகிறது, ஆனால் கொஞ்சம் மோசடியுடன்

Competence sans comprehension.

7 Likes

The other day, I and @ravi312 were discussing. With more participants joining from across the world, can we have a translation engine, which allows the user to freely participate without a language barrier? Something which translates text in any language to the user’s chosen language. Given the robust text editor, users can type in any language, reading should also be allowed without hindrance.

I believe, this is going to be very essential, once we reach out to people beyond urban settings.

-DP

10 Likes